Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A bucket list

A lot has happened to me since my last post in June 2009. I got engaged to my wonderful man, travelled a lot for work, worked a helluva lot, got really sick, had an operation to alleviate the sickness, got married and am now currently looking for a new job.

Now that 2011 is almost here, I've been seeing a lot about creating a bucket list as opposed to the usual resolutions list. This is an interesting concept as the bucket list doesn't specify timelines - only things to do before you kick the bucket. This seems far more doable than resolutions which, let's be honest, are seldom completed.

So, dear friends, I'm going to come up with my own bucket list and post it on this here blog for all to read. I don't promise that it'll be anything movie or biography worthy, but I hope it'll make you stop and think about where you are in your own life and what you'd like to accomplish before you die.

Until then...enjoy yourself and live life to the fullest!
Wendy

No comments: