Monday, February 02, 2009

Groundhog Day!

Happy Groundhog Day, readers!



It's been about a month since I lasted posted and no, I haven't begun to knit either side of the purple cardigan. Instead, I've started 'Le' Slouch' with the leftover purple yarn from the Doctor Who scarf.

While at The Knit Cafe's high tea yesterday, Lisa and Cristina suggested that as I had passed my first finish date for the cardigan, that I should consider my new finish date to be Christmas 2009. I don't want to give up hope for the cardigan, but now that I've actually printed the pattern for the front, it's a bit more intimidating than I could have know when I started it. But hey, if I can go to my first step class at the gym and make it through the whole 55 minutes (with really no grasp on the moves), I can get this cardigan finished before this Christmas.

I'd like to be able to finish the hat in the next few weeks so that I can take advantage of Wiarton Willy's predictions of an extended winter - off to knit like the wind! And in case you're wondering, yes, this is the REAL Wiarton Willy!

No comments: