Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My first baby knitting project

I am blasting through my first baby knitting project - a hat. Thanks to Vero for translating the French pattern! It is so gratifying to work on something small because I can see how quickly it's becoming a hat.

I am using Zara extrafine merino wool in two colours - red and latte - and it is lovely to work with. I am also using my new KnitPicks Harmony needles - wonderful to work with!

For those who might be interested in the very simple pattern, please let me know and I'll share it with you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Wendy, I am so happy you're having fun knitting your little hat!!!!
I am not sure you can actually post the pattern on a public space, as the company which designed it also has a book in English with baby items... I don't want you to get into trouble!!! :-)
Keep on knitting!!!!
Vero ;-)